3D High-Definition Laser Scanning
Fast, accurate and flexible data collection
The long, labor intensive process of manual field data collection is a thing of the past with 3D high definition laser scanning. A vital component of building information modeling (BIM), 3D scanning is suitable for:
- Architectural planning
- Analyzing landfill or quarry capacity
- Measuring stock pile quantities
- Development of construction materials needs list
- And more
3D Scanning Benefits
3D scanning creates a comprehensive view of every aspect of a building while also:
- Improving speed and accuracy. Data is gathered ten times faster and is millimeter-level accurate.
- Saving time. Complete coverage area eliminates the need for return trips.
- Enhancing safety. A scan measures parts of a building a person can’t safely reach.
- Offering flexible format options. Data can be exported for use in a variety of formats, including Revit (for use in a BIM).
- Simple database Integration. Data can be referenced to existing project control or geo referenced to integrate into an existing GIS database.
- Mitigating risk. Real-time conflict detection alerts you about potential project disruptions.
Contact us today to discuss how 3D scanning can benefit your project.